Are you preparing to file for Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) benefits, or for Supplemental Security Income (SSI)? Or, has your application for disability benefits been wrongly denied? We offer a free, easy-to-read guide on the Social Security disability benefits application process that can help you better understand your case.
Written by experienced Texas disability attorneys John Diskill and Carl Weisbrod, Social Security Disability: What You Need To Know, is a 50-page book that outlines the most important information you need to secure disability benefits – whether you have not yet started the application process or are now considering an appeal.
Do you have questions about applying for Social Security disability benefits in Texas that need answering?
- What is a disability, and am I eligible for disability benefits?
- What evidence do I need to prove my disability?
- Why was my Social Security disability application rejected?
- What are the major steps in the SSDI application process?
- What should I do if I want to appeal a SSA disability benefits decision?
- How long does the disability benefits appeals process take?
- What happens during a SSA appeals hearing?
- What if I can’t afford a doctor or medical treatments?
- Do I need a disability claim attorney?
Nearly two out of three people who apply for Social Security disability benefits are initially denied.
This book may help you avoid common mistakes during the application processor may help you determine whether or not you should appeal a denial.
Are you ready to receive your copy of Social Security Disability: What You Need To Know? Fill out the short order form below and you may instantly download a complimentary book. If you would like to receive a hard copy of the book, or if you would like to schedule a meeting with a Texas disability attorney, call us at 1-800-800-6353.
Learning more about how the Social Security disability process works – and how to successfully prove your medical issues through evidence – is key to getting the benefits that you need and deserve. Order your book today and take control of your disability case.
Request This Book
by Paul B. Burkhalter Managing Partner of Morgan & Weisbrod, Board Certified in Social Security Disability Law.