The team of board-certified Texas disability lawyers at Morgan & Weisbrod specializes in Social Security Disability and can guide you through the application or appeals process. Abogados con experiencia en descapacidad del Seguro Social.
Losing your ability to work due to an illness, condition, or serious injury can leave you feeling depressed, useless, overwhelmed, and powerless. The inability to provide for yourself or your family can feel even more frightening.
While the Social Security Disability insurance program is in place to help support Americans who can no longer work because of a disease or accident, it can often be a difficult and complex road for those seeking benefits – even those who are clearly unable to continue their jobs. Applications for disability benefits can be denied for merely technical reasons, and the appeals process can prove complicated and hard to understand to those unfamiliar with disability law. All these problems can cauase mental anguish for the already compromised individual which is why it is advised to seek legal assistance from a Dallas, TX social security disability attorney to handle your case.
If you are putting together an initial application for Social Security Disability (SSD) benefits or Supplemental Security Income (SSI), an experienced and knowledgeable disability benefits attorney can help ensure that you have the best chance of receiving the benefits that you deserve. If you have applied for SSD and been denied, our Social Security Disability Lawyer in Dallas County Texas can help you get your case appealed.
- What If SSA Won’t Supply A Medical Expert?
- When Does Paying A Medical Expert Make Sense?
- Can I Bring A Doctor To My Social Security Hearing?
- How Long Have You Been Practicing Social Security Disability Law?
- Will Anyone Else Be Working On My Case If I Hire Your Firm?
- What Exactly Are Social Security Benefits?
- What Is A Request For Reconsideration As It Relates To SSD?
- Should Every Initial Social Security Disability Decision Be Appealed?
- Is There Any Way To Expedite The SSD Appeal Process In Texas?
- Will Other Witnesses Outside Of Medical Testimony Be Important To My Case?
- What Do I Need To Bring With Me To The Hearing?
- When Can I Expect To Receive Benefits If My Request Is Approved?
- What Personal Information Do I Need To Provide At A Social Security Disability Hearing?
- Will I Need To Provide Mental Health Information At The SSD Hearing?
- What Should I Do If My SSD Claim Was Initially Denied?
- What Factors Make An SSD Claim More Likely To Be Approved?
- Can You Walk Me Through The Structure Of A Denial Or An Unfavorable Decision?
- How Can I Qualify For Disability Benefits With Conditions Of A Heart Attack?
- What Problems Might I Face When Applying For SSD Benefits After A Heart Attack?
The one law firm in Texas that only handles disability benefits cases.
At Morgan & Weisbrod, we specialize in disability cases. Our Texas social security disability attorneys have over 44 years of experience handling such cases. With offices in Dallas/Fort Worth, we have more board-certified Social Security Disability attorneys than any other firm in the nation, and we only take on clients seeking disability benefits. We also represent clients in Houston Texas. Very simply, we know disability law and the steps to take to get you benefits. With over 44 history and over eight decades of combined legal experience, we have helped hundreds of disabled Texans secure disability money after they were no longer able to work.
We have helped clients secure benefits at every level of the process outlined by the Social Security Administration (SSA), from the initial application to all four levels of state appeal to Federal Court Appeals. Also, we only charge our clients if they win their disability claims. In order to discuss your case with a Dallas, TX social security disability attorney, give us a call today and talk to our lawyer. We provide Free Consultation to new clients.
We give your claim the time and attention it deserves – and get results.
We understand that the way to successfully win Social Security Disability claims is to understand our clients and their conditions. What does this mean for the people with whom we work? We take the time to answer questions, talk to you in person or on the phone, and get to know your story. Scheduling a consultation with our social security disability lawyer in Dallas County Texas is extremely easy.
You can receive Social Security Disability for a wide range of diseases and illnesses, as long as your condition prevents you from returning to work or being employed. Here are just a few common examples of the types of disability cases we have handled in the past:
- Heart disease and heart failure
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Head injuries and traumatic brain injuries
- Crohn’s disease
- Liver disease
- Kidney failure
- Depression and anxiety
- Bipolar disorder
- Chronic pain and fibromyalgia
- Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Spine disorders or injuries
- Back pain, back injuries, or ruptured disks
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Blindness and loss of vision
Talk to one of our attorneys today, and put your case in the hands of an expert.
We understand how overwhelmed you feel right now. You or a loved one may be unable to continue working because of a health problem. You may not know how you will pay for your groceries or cover your next rent check. You may have just received word that your Social Security Disability application was denied.
Let us take the burden off of your shoulders. Our Texas social security disability attorney has helped hundreds of clients just like you. After we hear your story and examine your case, we will take the reins and organize your application or appeal. We will worry about the legal aspects of your case, collecting your medical records and other evidence, and the needs of the Social Security Administration. You can concentrate on your health and your family.
Want to learn more about your disability case and start the process? Call us toll free at 1-800-800-6353 for a confidential case evaluation with our Dallas, TX social security disability attorney, or visit our contact page to send us your information.
With offices in Dallas/Fort Worth and Houston, the Social Security Disability attorneys at Morgan & Weisbrod, LLP, are dedicated to helping disabled Texas residents receive the legal assistance that they need.
We serve the entire state of Texas, including the following cities and surrounding areas: Tyler, Longview, Austin, El Paso, Lubbock, San Antonio, Waco, Amarillo, Bryan, College Station, Angleton, Galveston, Sugar Land, Beaumont, Arlington, Irving, Denton, McKinney, Plano, Carrollton, Amarillo, Corpus Christi, Brownsville, and Abilene.