Right now, it might not seem like you have many options. You are disabled and you are unable to work. You are counting on the government to provide you with the Social Security disability benefits to which you are legally entitled, but the process of getting Social Security disability benefits can be confusing and frustrating. Approximately 65% of all initial claims are denied, but you may not have to be one of them.
You have choices.
You Can Choose to Hire the Experienced Social Security Disability Lawyers at Morgan & Weisbrod LLP
There are a few simple reasons why it is important to work with Morgan & Weisbrod LLP, if you are filing a Social Security disability claim. Specifically:
- We have more board certified Social Security disability lawyers than any other law firm in the United States. Board certification means that we are experienced leaders in our field of law. We have publicly made a commitment to provide excellent and distinguished representation for our clients and we have been recognized for our work. You can learn more about why you should choose a board certified attorney here.
- We only practice disability law. 100% of our practice is dedicated to representing clients with disabilities, and together we have more than 70 years of combined legal experience.
- It won’t cost you any more to hire our highly experienced and qualified lawyers than it will to hire another representative. The government strictly regulates the fees of Social Security disability attorneys. Our fees are contingent on your recovery and it will not cost you any extra money to hire our highly experienced and qualified attorneys than it would to hire an unlicensed advocate or another lawyer.
- You will be treated as an individual—not a number. We provide personal service. Phone calls are returned promptly, and you will be kept informed of developments in your case. And you are always treated with dignity and respect. You will meet face to face with your attorney in our handicapped accessible office as many times and for as long as it takes to handle your case or to prepare you to testify before an Administrative Law Judge.
- You can focus on your health and happiness while we focus on the business of Social Security disability benefits. We have the staff and resources to keep on top of all the deadlines and details that are so crucial to a successful disability benefits claim.
- We will get your medical records for you. We make certain your medical records are updated regularly to reflect changes in your condition, and we work with your doctor to obtain the type of medical evidence you need to have the best possible chance of winning your case.
- We will continue to advocate for you even after you start receiving benefits. We have staff members whose sole responsibility it is to make certain you receive the accurate payment amount in a timely manner.
It’s easy to get started; there is no office visit required to begin your claim. Simply contact us today at 1-877-898-1581 for your free consultation and let’s talk about how we can work to get you the Social Security disability benefits you deserve.
by Carl M. Weisbrod Managing Partner of Morgan & Weisbrod, Board Certified in Social Security Disability Law