You never anticipated that you would need Social Security Disability, but you got sick or injured. Maybe you'll be out of work for 12 months; or maybe you'll be unemployable for the rest of your life. In either case, you need to generate a flow of income, quickly, to pay for your food, your home, your medications and therapies.
Unfortunately, the queue for Social Security Disability is ridiculously long, and it’s getting longer every year, thanks to two main facts:
- The baby boomer generation is getting older and retiring -- this demographic problem is straining the federal government’s resources.
- More and more Americans are afflicted with metabolic problems, such as obesity, diabetes, Alzheimer’s disease, and hypertension; the diabetes/obesity epidemic is challenging our medical system's resources.
Even when you work with an experienced Texas Social Security disability law firm, like Morgan & Weisbrod, your situation can remain confusing.
One Way to Manage the Chaos—Journal
Regular journaling can profoundly help you through the process. Here are three reasons why:
- When you document your conversations about your claim, your doctor’s office visits, etcetera, you can use those records to build a stronger case for disability.
- Journaling will give you back a sense of control—by giving an outlet for your thoughts and fears that’s potentially constructive.
- Journaling will relieve the boredom and anxiety.
To deal with your challenges, get in touch with the Texas Social Security disability benefits team at Morgan & Weisbrod, LLP. Call us today at 877-898-1581for a free consultation.